Natural & Organic Products Europe is a trade only event and admission is restricted to trade visitors. You may be asked for proof of trade status upon arrival, the organisers may revoke your badge/entry registration, if your trade status cannot be verified.
AS A VISITOR, YOU AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING:
- No sales canvassing to exhibitors. All exhibitors are here to promote their products to visiting industry buyers and do not wish to be sold to on their stands.
- Only take product samples when offered by the exhibitors and only enough to evaluate for potential business needs. Samples considered to be in excess of this need may be confiscated on exit. In any case, samples must not exceed 1 bag per visitor.
- Children are only allowed into the show if they are under the direct control and supervision of their parents.
- Last admittance is one hour before show close. Last admittance hours are: Sunday 2nd April: 5pm / Monday 3rd April: 4pm
- Badge policy: I understand that by choosing to allow my badge to be scanned by an exhibitor or sponsor when at the event, I will be providing the exhibitor or sponsor with my personal data. I consent to this personal data being used to contact me about their products or services and understand that this partner or sponsor may transfer this data outside of the European Economic Area for these purposes and I consent to such transfer of my data. I also understand and agree that my personal data may be held and used by the organiser of this event Diversified Business Communications UK LTD, and any third party hosting provider acting on its behalf, in order to run the event and for analysing visitor traffic with a view to improving the event experience for visitors.