With all exhibition space now sold for the biggest ever edition of Natural & Organic Products Europe trade show, organiser Diversified Communications UK has released its first preview of new products being showcased on 17-18 April at ExCeL London.
Whether it’s down to changes in lifestyle, personal ethics, health or environmental concerns, the natural and organic market has certainly benefited from increasing consumer awareness about the provenance, sustainability and functional benefits of the products and ingredients that they use and consume. And it’s this rising demand for more natural and clean label products that has kept Natural & Organic Products Europe well ‘ahead of the curve’ since it first launched in 1997. This year’s show – its 20th edition – will feature an unprecedented 650 exhibiting companies from over 50 countries. Visitor pre-registrations are also tracking ahead, with over 10,000 attendees expected over two days.
One of the show’s biggest selling points is its comprehensive array of new products across all natural and organic categories (including food, drink, health, nutrition, beauty, personal care, and eco-living). From new start-ups with compelling origin stories to established brand pioneers championing new formulations – hundreds of new launches are timed specifically to coincide with the event.
The following is just a taste of what’s new for 2016:
- Follow Your Heart UK is launching VeganEgg, a new egg replacer that is allergen free, cholesterol free, kosher, shelf stable, preservative free and non-GM.
- Pulsin’ is launching Pulsin’ Kids’ Fruity Oat Bars, available in Strawberry, Blackcurrant & Apple, and Orange Choc Chip flavours.
- Agrobolivia Superfoods, a novel foods approved supplier for chia seeds, chia oil and soft gels, is launching its Pronto Superfoods range to the UK.
- Petits Rituels is launching Fleur Boisée natural aromatherapy candle and wax melts, and new travel-size candles (made with 100% natural waxes and certified organic essential oils).
- Little Butterfly London is launching its Ecocert organic-certified Mother skincare range, including Blossom in Spring day cream, Cocoon of Bliss stretchmark butter, Scent of Seas toning body serum and Secrets of Starlight rejuvenating night cream.
- New to the UK, Paleo Treats™ Europe is launching three new, chilled sweet snack products at the show.
- Wellbeing Bristol is launching its flagship range of luxury reed diffusers at the show; made from 100% organic essential oils using natural ingredients, with no alcohol, additives or synthetic fragrances.
- Martin & Pleasance UK is showcasing several new ranges, including Kidz Minerals and Lactose Free Sprays from Schuessler Tissue Salts, and Zen – a 100% natural herbal liniment.
- HTC Health is sampling its new Espresso Protein Drink made from a blend of real Colombian coffee and whey protein, plus new Collagen Daily, Protein Collagen Plus Sport, and Vegan Life products.
- Morrocco Method is showcasing its new 5 Element Shampoos, made using advanced blends of marine proteins and minerals and handcrafted in San Luis Obispo in California.
- Coconut Miracle Pvt is sampling its new Coconut Miracle Organic Stone Ground Coconut Butter.
- Nuto Nuts is adding a new Maple & Smoked Paprika flavour to its range of popped fox nut snacks, which offer a nutritious alternative to popcorn.
- Zootfoods is extending its range with Zoot Zero – a new, no added sugar chocolate bar, made with dark chocolate (70% cocoa), milk chocolate and sweetened with Stevia.
- SAF Raw is showcasing its ambient impulse buy snacks, including new activated crackers, coconut chips, Nutty Nori, fruity coconut pastilles, kale crisps, cereal bites and activated nuts.
Buyers prepare for 2016
“I’m looking forward to this year’s Natural & Organic Products Europe – it’s a great way to discover innovative new suppliers and catch up with existing ones all in one place. I’d recommend it to anyone in the sector – it’s not to be missed,” says Dominic Jeffery, buyer at Infinity Foods Wholesale.
“I’m looking forward to seeing some new and exciting products, meeting up with suppliers and colleagues, and enjoying what continues to be the go-to show for buyers in the natural sector,” says Richard Anderton, product manager (buyer) at leading international wholesaler The Health Store.
“With a wide category portfolio to buy for, I have found the show to provide the variety and diversity that I am looking for, all in one place,” says Tracy Hunt, ecommerce buyer – gourmet food & wine/sundries/health & beauty at Costco Online:
“I’m really looking forward to seeing new emerging brands in both the natural skincare market and the ultra-fast growing wellbeing sector. As an e-retailer, it’s great to put a face to the names of people who I haven’t yet had the chance to meet, to discuss new trends and to trial new products. Natural & Organic Products Europe is the show that we know will be worth visiting in the UK every year!” says Nicole Milloy, product manager at Naturisimo.
Natural & Organic Products Europe – Europe’s biggest showcase of natural, organic, Fairtrade, free-from and eco-friendly products – includes four show sections: Natural Health, Natural Living, Natural Beauty & Spa, and The Natural Food Show. The next edition will take place on 17-18 April 2016 at ExCeL London.
For more information and to register for a trade ticket, please visit www.naturalproducts.co.uk (alternatively, use direct link: https://registration.n200.com/survey/1x8mta7p0nbu6?actioncode=NPPR22).
Media enquiries & press pass requests to:
Emma-Louise Jones, Head of PR
Editorial representatives of relevant trade and consumer media (including freelancers) are invited to apply for press passes at https://registration.n200.com/survey/3q13suyasl8l0. Please note, additional details may be requested to verify journalistic activity and all press passes are issued at the management’s discretion.
t: +44 (0)1273 645134
Exhibitor enquiries to:
Carol Dunning, Event Director
t: +44 (0)1273 645125
e: [email protected]
High resolution images are available upon request.
Diversified Communications UK Ltd (Diversified UK) is a fast growing trade event organiser and publisher based in Brighton, Peterborough, and Nailsworth. Diversified UK’s portfolio includes Natural & Organic Products Europe; Natural Products Scandinavia & Nordic Organic Food Fair in Malmö, Sweden; camexpo; Natural Products News; Natural Beauty News; Natural & Organic Awards; Casual Dining; Casual Dining Restaurant & Pub Awards; lunch!; Commercial Kitchen (new for 2016); office*; SITS – The Service Desk & IT Support Show; Accountex; British Tourism & Travel Show; Geo Business; Capturing Reality; Ocean Business; MARELEC Marine Electromagnetics conference; Euro Bus Expo; Coach & Bus Live; Route One; Coach Monthly; The Route One Operator Excellence Awards; and National Coach Tourism Awards. For more information, visit: www.divcom.co.uk.
Diversified UK is part of Diversified Communications, a leading international media company providing market access, education and information through global, national and regional face–to–face events, digital and print publications and television stations. Diversified serves a number of industries including: seafood, food service, natural and organic, healthcare, commercial marine, and business management. Based in Portland, Maine, USA, Diversified employs over 850 staff, across eight divisions in seven countries. For more information, visit: www.divcom.com.