London will be the capital of the natural and organic world this weekend – as Natural & Organic Products Europe returns to London ExCeL, on 2-3 April, to showcase the best new products, insights, and innovations of the year.
Over 10,000 attendees are expected to pack the aisles to discover what’s new and next at this vibrant industry showcase. Opening at 9.30am on Sunday 2 April (and closing at 5pm on Monday 3 April), the trade event will bring together 700 leading exhibitors with key buyers and retailers from across the food, beauty, health and eco-label categories.
Representatives from big names like Amazon, Boots, Aldi, Lidl, Marks & Spencer, Waitrose, Ocado, Tesco, Sainsbury’s, Morrisons, Superdrug, Lloyds Pharmacy, John Lewis, Holland & Barrett, Whole Foods Market, Infinity Foods, Planet Organic, The Health Store, Suma, Revital, Harrods, TK Maxx, John Bell & Croyden, Debenhams, Pret A Manger, Abel & Cole, Costco, Marston’s, BaxterStorey, Sodexo, Elior, Glendola Leisure, Aramark, Fenwick, Hilton, LoveLula, Naturisimo, Victoria Health, Feelunique, The Natural Dispensary, The Hut Group, BigGreenSmile, GNC, NBTY, CLF Distribution, Simply Wild, Bio-Planet, Axfood, nemlig, Helsemin, Biofood, Udea, Ruohonjuuri Oy, and Life Europe, plus 1000s of independent retail outlets, wholesalers and distributors from across the UK and Europe, have already pre-registered to visit.
Over 700 leading exhibitors
Thanks to a 15% increase in exhibitor numbers for 2017, the show will feature over 700 exhibiting companies from around the world. As its biggest edition yet, Natural & Organic Products Europe is set to launch thousands of new natural and organic products – including supplements, botanicals, herbal medicines, superfoods, personal care and beauty, eco-household, and food and drink – onto the European market.
The full exhibitor list is available online at www.naturalproducts.co.uk/exhibitor-list.
Show features for 2017 include international pavilions from Italy, Mezzogiorno – Southern Italian Food, Demeter Italy, Philippines, Indonesia, Thailand, Turkey, Greece, France, and the USA, a new Vegan World area (supported by The Vegan Society), the Soil Association & Organic Trade Board Pavilion (now 60% bigger), Soil Association Organic Beauty Pavilion, Thai Beauty, and NATRUE Pavilion.
Record entries for Natural & Organic Awards Europe 2017
All products (over 325 across 13 categories) entered into the show’s two New Product Showcases will have to win over the show’s visitors before making it through to the awards judging round.
Designed to promote the best new natural and organic innovations over the last twelve months – visitors can vote for their favourites from 9.30am on opening day (until 4pm). The products to have secured the most votes will then be judged by an independent panel of leading industry buyers. Their top picks will be announced the following morning (Monday 3 April) at the prestigious Natural & Organic Awards Europe, hosted by Madeleine Shaw (open to exhibitors and press attendees only).
Free Keynotes & kitchen demos
Over 70 speakers – across three theatres – have now been confirmed. Full speaker details and session times are available at www.naturalproducts.co.uk/seminars. Highlights include:
Natural Products Talks Theatre
- Taking the temperature of health food retailing in 2017: editor-in-chief Jim Manson and publisher Dominic Roberjot from Natural Products News
- The power of protein in 2017: Mark Tanous, co-founder of Bounce Foods; and Nick Morgan, Bounce’s nutritional expert and founder of A Word on Nutrition
- Brexit question time (panel session): featuring Graham Keen, executive director of HFMA; Patrick Ahern, director general of EHPM; Dr Robert Verkerk, executive & scientific director of Alliance for Natural Health; and John Weaver, CEO of Tree of Life
- In conversation with Ella Mills, founder of Deliciously Ella: hosted by Diane Millis, acting editor of Natural Products News
Natural Beauty & Spa Theatre
- Mitochondria – the ‘powerhouse’ of cells and its role in the ageing process: Egzona Makolli, Kinetic Natural Products Distributor
- Organic beauty in the making – journey of a pioneer: Daniel Galvin Jnr (Keynote)
- What buyers want – a sneak peek into the world of a buyer: Joanna Lynch, medicines, wellbeing and suncare buyer at Waitrose
- Sustainability in the beauty industry (panel session): featuring Jayn Sterland, MD of Weleda; Jo Chidley, founder of Beauty Kitchen; Dr Mark Smith, director general of NATRUE; Joanne Hill, owner of Amaranth; journalist Jo Fairley; and moderated by Helen Yeardsley, director of Pegasus PR
Natural Food Kitchen
- Mezzogiorno – southern Italian cooking: Francesco Mazzei, chef patron at the Sartoria in London’s Mayfair
- The Fuel Food Cookbook – easy stress-free, sugar-free, wholefood recipes: Oliver McCabe, retailer and ambassador of Independent Health Food Store Association of Ireland (accompanied by Kate Fearnley of Viridian Nutrition)
- Suma healthy vegan paella cook-off: Elaine Hutton & Lisa Morris, Suma Wholefoods’ co-operative kitchen
- Speciality choices: Holly Shackleton, editor of Speciality Food Magazine
- Superfoods made simple: Rick North, Ali Wilde and Emily Kynoch from Naturya
Free trade registration
Natural & Organic Products Europe includes three sections: Natural Health & Living, Natural Beauty & Spa, and the Natural Food Show. The next edition will take place on 2-3 April 2017 at ExCeL London.
Advance visitor registration closes at 5pm on Saturday 1 April (after which a £20 door charge will apply). To register for a free trade pass, which includes access to all theatres, please visit www.naturalproducts.co.uk (direct link: https://registration.n200.com/survey/2y7wdujwsr0sr?actioncode=NPR22).
Media enquiries & press pass requests to:
Please apply for press accreditation here: https://registration.n200.com/survey/04dm5adb2761w (online press registration closes at 5pm on Saturday 1 April. Press passes are not guaranteed on the day.)
Emma-Louise Jones, Head of PR
t: +44 (0)1273 645134
e: [email protected]
Exhibitor enquiries to:
Carol Dunning, Event Director
t: +44 (0)1273 645125
e: [email protected]
High resolution images are available upon request:
Diversified Communications UK Ltd (Diversified UK) is a fast growing trade event organiser and publisher based in Brighton, Peterborough, and Nailsworth. Diversified UK’s portfolio includes Natural & Organic Products Europe; Natural Products Scandinavia & Nordic Organic Food Fair in Malmö, Sweden; Natural Products News; Natural Beauty News; Natural & Organic Awards; Casual Dining; lunch!; Commercial Kitchen; SITS – The Service Desk & IT Support Show; Accountex; British Tourism & Travel Show; Geo Business; Ocean Business; MARELEC Marine Electromagnetics conference; Euro Bus Expo; Coach & Bus UK; Route One; Coach Monthly; The Route One Operator Excellence Awards; and British Coach Tourism Awards. For more information, visit: www.divcom.co.uk.
Diversified UK is part of Diversified Communications, a leading international media company providing market access, education and information through global, national and regional face–to–face events, digital and print publications and television stations. Diversified serves a number of industries including: seafood, food service, natural and organic, healthcare, commercial marine, and business management. Based in Portland, Maine, USA, Diversified employs over 850 staff, across eight divisions in seven countries. For more information, visit: www.divcom.com.