If you weren’t able to attend Natural & Organic Products Europe yesterday, there’s still plenty of great content to enjoy today – including sessions by M&S beauty buyer Louisa Maaldrink, organic pioneer Craig Sams, IFOAM EU president Christopher Stopes, vegetarian chef Jay Morjaria, exclusive research from the Soil Association and Organic Monitor, plus the Natural Health Magazine Beauty Awards.
Today’s highlights include (in order of sessions):
Natural Products Talks
- Dr Robert Verkerk, ANH International: Pathways to safe innovation in an increasingly regulated market
- Professor Michael Heinrich & Dr Anthony Boooker, UCL School of Pharmacy: Adulteration of herbal medicines and food supplements – avarice or apathy?
- Craig Sams, organic pioneer, Green & Black’s founder: The answer lies in the soil
- Mike Bronner (Dr. Bronner’s Magic Soaps), Philip Lymberry (Compassion in World Farming): How progressive brands and non-profits can work hand in hand to further social change
- Christopher Stopes, IFOAM EU president: Who’s protecting your interests?
- Exclusive Organic market intelligence – insights revealed from the Soil Association 2015 Organic Market Report and the Organic Trade Board’s newly released Organic Consumer Report. Followed by Q&A and networking
Chair: Finn Cottle, trade development, Soil Association Certification
Clare McDermott, business development director, Soil Association Certification
Paul Moore, Organic Trade Board.
- Supporting independent retailers in selling organic’ including the launch of the ‘wake up to organic’ campaign: Lee Holdstock, trade relations manager of Soil Association Certification, Catherine Fookes of Organic Trade Board, Sara Novakovic of Olivers Wholefoods, Phil Haughton of The Better Food Company, Julie Taylor of Queenswood Natural Foods
Natural Beauty & Spa Theatre
- Launch of the Real Beauty Manifesto
- Natural Health Magazine: Natural Health Beauty Awards
- Louisa Maaldrink – M&S Beauty: Natural Beauty at Marks & Spencer
- Ada Ooi, 001 Skincare: Shifting East: How Asian skincare trends are taking off in Europe
- Amarjit Sahota, Organic Monitor: Consumer insights into natural and organic beauty products – EXCLUSIVE
- Dr. Mojgan Moddaresi: Are you sure your natural products comply with EU regulations – and are they legal?
- Susie Mills, Marketing and Sales Manager, Inika Cosmetics: Getting to grips with certification
The Natural Food Kitchen
- Jay Morjaria, chef consultant and food writer: Masterclass: Cooking perfect quinoa
- Christine Bailey, award winning nutritionist, chef and author: Time to go ‘pegan’ – gourmet paleo vegan dishes
- Jay Morjaria: Introduction to Korean food
- Andrew Wilkie, consultant and executive chef supported by Orley Moyal: Food for thought – delicious recipies specifically designed to nourish your brain
- Andrew Kojima, chef, cookery teacher and MasterChef 2012 finalist: Noodle bowls – the healthy and invigorating fast food
Natural & Organic Products Europe 2015 boasts over 600 sector leading exhibitors showcasing a vibrant choice of food and drink, health, beauty, personal care, and natural living products.
The full exhibitor list is available online at https://onlineexhibitormanual.com/divlunch14/Exhi/exhibitorList.aspx
Natural & Organic Products Europe is open from 9.30am until 5.00pm today at ExCeL London (last entry one hour before close).
Please note, a £20 door charge may apply if you have not already pre-registered to attend.