Attendees to next month’s Natural & Organic Products Europe trade show, on 1-2 April at London’s Olympia, will be treated to a wealth of new natural healthcare and eco-household products, as hundreds of top manufacturers – including Wisdom of Nature, BioCare, Lepicol, Fitness Pharma, Lilly’s Eco Clean, Bentley Organic, Bio-D, Natracare, Sarah Smith, and PitROK Crystal – prepare to launch new innovations onto the natural and organic retail market.
Boasting over 600 exhibitors from all around the world, the event is widely recognised as the annual launching pad (for both the UK and European market) for some of the most exclusive, new natural products in the industry.
“The number one reason attendees cite for visiting Natural & Organic Products Europe is ‘finding new products’,” says event director Simon Barry. “New products provide retailers with lots of fresh ideas and excitement – they keep things interesting show after show. And I’m delighted to say that we have already confirmed more new launches for our 2012 New Product Showcase at this stage than ever before!”
Featuring established big names to emerging brand leaders, the show’s popular New Product Showcase will offer over 200 products across all categories – including Natural Living & Home, VMS and Special Diet. Participating exhibitors to date, include:
- BioCare – Patrick Holford’s CarboSlow; ImmunoBerry; & Body Balance
- Baobab Africana – Baobab Fruit Pulp Powder
- BetterYou – Dlux Daily Oral Vitamin D Spray
- Potter’s Herbals – Potter’s Herbals Cough Remover; Potter’s Elixir of Echinacea Plus; & Potter’s Refreshing Herbal EyeDrops
- Comvita UK – Manuka Honey & Olive Leaf Hot Drink
- Lepicol – Lepicol
- Fitness Pharma – Complete Range; & Handy Range
- Natures Aid – Active Man
- Organic Burst – Organic Burst Baobab
- Solgar Vitamin and Herb – Balance Rhodiola Complex; & Lemon Omega Advanced Blend 2:1:1
- Viridian Nutrition – UltimateBeauty SkinHydrationComplex
- Cysticlean – Cysticlean 118mg PAC
- World Foods Brand Management – Hubner Silicea Hair, Skin and Nails; & Silicea Beauty Gel 200ml
- OptiBac Probiotics – OptiBac For Maintaining Regularity
- Australis Distribution – Radiance face oil; & Radius ORIGINAL Toothbrush
- Natracare – Bodywise (UK) – Natracare Natural Nappy Liners
- Chateau International (Pty) – Recharge your FEET
- Galway Natural Health Company – Revive Q1O Plus
- Healing Bamboo – Healing Bamboo; & Kokoro Haramaki
- Swiss Laboratories & Herbamedicus – Horse Balsam
- Lilly’s Eco Clean – Lilly’s Eco Clean Non Bio Laundry
- Natiris – CEREBRUM GOLD 50+
- NOAH Italian Vegan Shoes – “Judith”
- Re-Vitalised8 – Magnesium Mineral Spray
- Hevea – Hevea Panda Teether
- Tree of Life UK – Ecozone 5-in-1 Dishwasher Tabs
- WID TEAM – 100% Aleppo gel detergent; & 100% Aleppo powder detergent
- Wisdom of Nature – EVA Advanced Shower Head System
- InsideOrganics – Warrior Blend Raw Protein Powder; & Vega One All In One Shake
- Quantum Nutrition Labs – Quantum Max B
New exhibitors at the show for 2012 include Jack N’ Jill Natural Toothpaste, which comes in five varieties of certified organic flavours; Sun Warrior Ireland, with its new super-foods range Warrior Blend; Kalya, who’ll be showcasing its new ‘Kalya Kids’ therapeutic aromatherapy range especially tailored for children; Eyesiccal, with its new, natural, single-use eye drop solution; Minvita Baobab Superfruit, with its antioxidant-rich Baobab Superfruit Powder; superfood blends specialists SuperLife, with its new SuperFood Breakfast Topping and SuperFood Smoothie Mix; and Interhealth Laboratories, who’ll be showcasing three new products at the show – Tibet Trim, Sucrelina (made from natural agave) and Kakadu plum (made with the vitamin C rich Australian superfruit of the same name).
Returning exhibitors introducing new products for 2012 include Sci-MX Nutrition, who’ll be launching Sci-MX PROTEIN DUO™ BARS and high protein ready-to-drink shakes Sci-MX PRO-GO™; Bentley Organic, who have recently added a new eco-friendly Toilet Cleaner to its household cleaning range (made with 70% organic ingredients); Bio-D, who’ll be adding two new anti-bacterial cleaners to its growing range of natural, biodegradable household products; Earth Friendly Products, who’ll be launching its ECOS 2in1 Laundry Liquid refills and 210 wash size, Concentrated Lemon Floor Cleaner, and Baby Stain & Odour Remover; and Severn Delta, who’ll be showcasing its newly launched Sarah Smith™ Eco-Cloths (made using recycled and sustainable fibres), and newly rebranded range of PitROK Natural Crystal deodorants based on pure natural mineral salts.
The awards for Best New Natural Living & Home Product, Best New VMS Product and Best New Special Diet Product will be chosen by visitors to the New Product Showcase throughout the first day of the show, Sunday 1 April, and announced at the prestigious Natural & Organic Awards ceremony later that night.
The full New Product Showcase exhibitor list (including product names and stand numbers) is available to view online at: https://onlineexhibitormanual.com/NOPE12/exhi/NewProductsShowCaseList.aspx.
Natural & Organic Products Europe on 1-2 April 2012 is free to attend for pre-registered trade visitors and relevant press representatives only. To register, please visit www.naturalproducts.co.uk (and quote priority code NPE12050 when prompted).
Exhibitor enquiries to:
Simon Barry, Event Director
t: +44 (0)1273 645125 e: [email protected]
Members of relevant trade and consumer beauty media can reserve press passes to Natural & Organic Products Europe 2012 by contacting Emma-Louise Jones at [email protected] (please note, press passes are not available to advertising or PR representatives and additional details may be requested to verify journalistic activity before a press pass is issued).